Full Charge Bookkeeping to include:
- QuickBooks set-up, clean-up, and training.
- Bank Account and Credit Card Reconciliations (Visa, Square, etc.).
- Journal Entries and Adjustments.
- Cash Flow Projections, Budget Development and Controls.
- General Ledger and Financial Reports: Profit and Loss and Balance Sheets.
- Accounts Receivable and Aging Reports (Collections Calls).
- Accounts Payable.
- Sales Tax Payments/Reporting.
- Coordination with CPA.
Business Services to include:
- Construction Forms, such as Pre-lien Notices and Releases.
- Business License Applications and renewals.
- All Government Forms and Reporting.
- CBOE set up and Sales Tax Filings.
- Property Tax Filings.
- Financial Reports: Profit and Loss and Balance Sheets.
- Payroll Processing through your service providers.
- W2’s/1099’s/Tax Reports and Filings.
- Worker’s Comp Reports and Audits.
Tax Preparation for Individuals, Self Employed, LLC, and Corporations.
Taxes are best approached before year-end. It gives us the opportunity to utilize a variety of options to mitigate taxes.
We can help you catch up with past tax returns filing and plan for the future.